This weekend we did what all normal people with toddlers do...dye eggs, do an Easter Egg hunt, attend an Easter Egg hunt, go to church and on and on. Of course, we loved it all!
Ugh. Oh well. The reason for the drama...
The Easter baskets were a flop? No, they loved them.
I took away all the candy? No, they got plenty.
I told them Santa was a fake?! No, not that.
I made Noah wear a polo. Yes, that's it. He didn't want to be "HAN-SOME!"
Gotta love those three year olds. Woot, woot!
The best part of this whole weekend was being at church and feeling God's living life inside of me. I'm floored that I serve a God who sent His son to die for me ... to be burdened with my sins ... to be put to death in a gruesome, terrible way... all to rise and to be alive two days later. When I think of all that He went through FOR ME, I can't do anything but stand for Him. I hope you found hope, joy and love in this Easter and enjoyed all your blessings!
We did Abbey!! Thank you for sharing your sweet blessings with us. I love you so much! Oh and Miss B's Easter dress and hair band are soooo her colors! She's beautiful. And sometimes....I don't know if anyone has said this...but sometimes...I truly see your precious Mama in that baby.
ReplyDeleteEaster, the best!! Preparing and Hunting the eggs, wearing your best outfit, smiling (or not) for pictures, and giving all the praise to our risen Lord! YEP that's priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!! spitting images of you both! how in the world does that happen!?!
ReplyDelete