I love looking back at the kids when they were the same age and seeing how different they look or how they seemed so big but really were just babies. Here's Blaire this month at 15 months...she is so fair and with a milky complexion.
I don't even think they look related. Do you?The big difference in this picture is that when Noah was standing in this crib I had Blaire in my belly. Blaire at this age has a Baby-free Mommy. :) I do wonder sometimes what our third baby would look like but don't get any ideas! We are good to go with these two angels. All it took was Noah peeing on the basement door last night and I was sure...yes, these TWO angels are perfect. Have a great day!
i hear ya. with every passing day i am more sure that 2 is all i need!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing these pictures of them both at the same age, and yes they look totally different. I always wonder if our second will look more like me or if we'll have another Lucy with her Daddy's tan skin. I think it is the neatest thing that you guys have a mini Abbey and a mini Nate- your family couldn't be any more perfect!
ReplyDelete