I love weekends.
Not that they differ much from the rest of our week but they do
include Nate and we LOVE that.
I love our little family unit on the weekends...makes me happy.

Noah and Blaire using glass crayons.
My sister in law, Lauren, put these on her blog and it's genius.
They were a hit.
Noah needed his stool to finish his masterpiece.

A little shadow play.

Then a giant hail storm last night. I have never experienced such a thing...I thought our windows were going to break. M-A-D-N-E-S-S.

It was 88 degrees two hours before this when we were at the softball fields watching Nate.
I was loving the spring weather though!
My sister, Caroline, just brought our kids the window markers. So cool!
ReplyDeleteGeez! That hail was huge, yikes! I'm definitely going to have to get Lucy some of those markers, such a good idea!
ReplyDeleteSun, Saturday, Shadows & !! STORMS..!!. Such peaceful pictures until the HAIL STORM !!!
ReplyDelete