This past weekend my best friend, Brooke and her boyfriend TJ (aka Teej), came up for a visit. The boys went to the Nascar race and typically we hang with the kiddos. Well this time, I got a babysitter! I knew that Brooke and I needed some hang time and I also know that she is a very talented shopper. I'm not kidding...this girl will keep you on whatever budget you have, find things that are awesome for you and your body type and make it fun. Who gets a best friend that literally goes into each store from 11am to 4pm and just shops for you?! I do. Thank you Jesus, I love her! And it helps we have been best friends since she cried in Biology sophomore year of high school but that's beside the point.
This right here is a picture of our success...11 shirts, 3 shorts, 2 dresses, 1 belt, 2 necklaces, 1 swimsuit top and 4 pairs of shoes for $300 bucks! Seriously...I mean, so proud of her and for helping me try new things. She then decided to organize my closet by color and go through every item and give me 2-3 options of what to wear it with and how to make me a "cute mom." That's right girls...pearls at the zoo, you bet! Strappy sandals to preschool...for sure! Bikini for a jog...yeah right!
I had these adorable and yummy cookies made for our shopping day. Mama V Sugar Cookies in KC...the best. She did some Tiffanys, Chanel, Saks, etc. type cookies for our day. Too bad my dollars went to Old Navy, Gap and Forever 21! :) Look her up on facebook...awesome cookies.
And her she is....the best friend I could ever ask for.
Love you so much my dear...thanks for revamping my life and closet.
xoxo
Sounds like you guys had an amazing time! And, holy cow Abs, you cleaned up in the clothes department. So much fun to have a new wardrobe!
ReplyDeleteBB is the BEST ! A shopper, organizer and Best Friend!! AWESOME.
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! Please send her to my house :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a cute mom no matter what you wear but what fun shopping for you - We make an excellent team if I do say so myself. Would love to see some OOTD pics in your new suped up duds.
ReplyDelete