I am moving up in the Apple world people and all I have to say is...
I can't believe it took this long!!
My Dell...my sweet pink Dell laptop...I loved you so and you were so good to me but words cannot express how much I love my new MacBook Pro. A piece of heaven basically.
I have an ipod and an iPhone 4 and we have an iPad but seriously...I'm in love.
I have to go get all of my data (tons of pics) switched over so there might be a lull in picture posts but I'm sure I will be back sooner than later.
Dad...you the man.
We just got our first apple product. I'm a blackberry fan, so I've never made the move over to the Iphone (can't stand touch screens), but the Ipad is super cool! The next computer we buy will certainly be a Mac.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are enjoying it! I love you! dad
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove my MacBook Pro ! I also waited toooo long.. Now I need to upgrade my iPhone - waiting for the 5 this Fall
ReplyDelete