Thursday, June 16, 2011

Jesus Take the Wheel

She's fearless people.  She does anything and everything.  She's the one that I'm worrying about breaking something...she thinks she is invincible...aka jumping on the bed and not realizing the 2 foot drop on the side.
  Here she is trying to jump with both feet off the ground...really?!  This is an advanced skill and I'm pretty sure because you are nutty, you are attempting it! 

 And...she stuck the landing!
 Then she gives you this look....sigh.
I tell her how cute she is and she goes back to Tasmanian Blaire.  We repeat this process all day.

 I have to say this is her FAVORITE book.
It was a gift from her Aunt BB and it's Oh the Places You'll Go but the Pop-Up Version.
Seriously...coolest book ever. 
She's in love with it.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. I think the younger ones do everything earlier and more aggressively because they want to keep up.

    Oh, and I just read the post below about your awesome friend! lord knows I need her. I would hire her in a heart beat if I could. So awesome that you have a friend like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute.....love her! Cute shoes, too.....are those crocs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She loves it? YAY! I knew there was a reason I just had to get it!

    ReplyDelete