I have been snapping so many shots with my phone lately that I forget about them.
Here are a few...
Blaire is getting used to having the front of her crib off during the day.
She wakes up and instantly wants it off and points right to the screw but then doesn't fight me when I put it back on for naps and bedtime. She is getting to be a big girl!
I don't have any plan to actually let her have the option to get out of bed...
Honestly, I'm shocked she hasn't figured out how to climb out.
This, I would expect by now.
I had to include this picture below...Noah and Blaire on stage at their school's Fall Festival.
They did a worship time before the festival started and I am almost positive the only reason Noah got on stage is because Blaire went up there first. She had no problem dancing around and not knowing any of the songs. Noah, on the other hand, decided he would do this weird thing with his shirt and sing while chomping on it. Luckily, they were off to the side and behind of the kids so I didn't worry about it.
Biting the shirt is a nervous habit for 3 year olds, I guess!
Lastly, they beg me to paint constantly so I finally caved and they painted their pumpkins.
They loved it!




Wasn't it just yesterday that you converted Noah's bed???
ReplyDeleteNoah used to do the same at preschool programs...so funny. Blaire can't be that old
.....such good painters!! Blaire is right there with Big Brother as an artist too.