Saturday, October 29, 2011

October

I have been away from the blog lately...I just wasn't taking pictures and didn't have much time to dedicate to it.  I dusted off my camera and now have stuff to share!  
I know you have been on the edge of your seat...NOT.
October has been fun and busy and looking at November, it's not slowing down.
I can't wait for super snowy weather to keep us cooped up and cozy.
On that note, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas and I love that the other day I showed Noah a Christmas tree in the Pottery Barn catalog and he goes, "Mom, is that our house?"  
I was like, "YES!  Sure is, baby!"
If only we had that Pottery Barn living room, giant tree and log cabin in the background.
Anyway...on to October.


We painted pumpkins and it's possible that I already blogged about this...maybe?


She is an artist.


Actually, we did TWO things in October...we painted pumpkins and we went to our Building Better Moms Trunk or Treat.  Ha!  kidding.  We did more than that but I have nothing to show for it.
My Building Better Moms group joined some other groups and we had a big Trunk or Treat at the church.  It was awesome!  Super easy, the kids loved it and the husbands got to hang out.


Dragon Blaire taking a phone call.
A disclaimer about the costumes...in my head, Blaire was going to be a lion and Noah was going to be a football.  See photo.  We have this costume.


Well Noah was not having it...our friend, Suzy, got it for him and he WILL wear it one Halloween, mark my words...it's too cute!
Anyway...so once I pulled out the costumes I realized the lion was a 4T/5T (too big for Blaire) and Noah actually wanted to wear it.  I dug a little further and found Noah's 1 year old dragon costume which was 12-24 months and fit Blaire like a glove...problem solved!  
Can we just say that Noah was way bigger than Blaire at this age!


Family pic.
I'm glad you can't tell that Blaire was actually throwing a royal fit at this moment.
Little Stink.


She was so enamored with all of the people, costumes and decoration.
She stopped at two fake kitty cats for a solid 5 minutes.
I could just see her going, "Real or fake?  Real or fake?"
She was stumped.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Neighborhood Trick or Treating coming up!

3 comments:

  1. I love fit throwing pictures! But, no, you cannot tell.

    Football costume is awesome! Put an LSU emblem on there and you've got a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore Starnes. LS- who? So sorry I missed the BBM trunk or treat. I'm glad it was so much fun. We'll definitely do it next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaire looks like a real artist while painting. Such concentration...Family picture looks like everyone is having fun (don't even notice Blaire's fit)

    ReplyDelete