I haven't uploaded my recent pictures off of my phone but I do take pictures of things I don't want to forget so that I can remember them for my to do list, remember them as a memory and just to keep so I can reference the info....ahem...TV Holiday Show guide, of course!
Here are some recent moments...
Noah wrote me the sweetest note and handed it to me with some beautiful, dead dandelions.
He truly has the sweetest little heart.
The kids loved going through the toy ads and circling what they wanted for Christmas.
I'm pretty sure Blaire circled everything in the girl section.
One of my favorite things (even though I barely bake or cook awesome stuff) is the Pioneer Woman. I will go above and beyond my allotted 30 minutes of cooking time for her!
That's what Oklahomans do for one another! ;)
Thanks to my dad for the early Christmas present!
I'm a fanatic about Christmas and I love knowing when the Christmas movies will be on...
Noah didn't like The Grinch as much as I thought but Blaire is a girl after my own heart. She will watch anything Christmas.
Lastly, Noah made this sign at our Wednesday kids church program, Zone.
A wonderful reminder during this busy holiday season when everything else gets our attention.
Merry Christmas!



The Dandelion note....better than receiving diamonds !! I remember Nate taking such thought and time going through the Sunday paper and circling ads. Fun memories
ReplyDelete