Today we went to the Kansas City Air Show downtown. Noah loves "air-panes" so we figured he would love it. The noise of the planes was a little loud for him but overall it was something different and fun! Nate and I have never been to an air show and I was amazed.
The planes and the stunts were amazing!
car-jet that went something crazy like 400 mph
Even though it was only in the upper 70s,
we found a shady spot underneath a massive plane
You can see the KC skyline in the back distance...this was during the fighter pilot part except I kept missing him. It was basically like watching Tom Cruise in Top Gun...it was unreal!
Even though it was only in the upper 70s,we found a shady spot underneath a massive plane
You can see the KC skyline in the back distance...this was during the fighter pilot part except I kept missing him. It was basically like watching Tom Cruise in Top Gun...it was unreal! We had such a great time! Then we came home and Noah took a steak knife out of the dishwasher and headed down the stairs with the knife and oregano, of all things, in one hand and when I freaked and took the knife...he held on tight and almost cut my finger off! Not really but I screamed and there was a nice amount of blood and I even had a few tears.
Steak knife cuts hurt! ;)
Overall, great day!


What a fun day, minus the knife incident! He looks so big in the picture with Nate holding him looking into the sky. I can't believe how big he's getting!
ReplyDeleteWhen do you find out the sex? I thought it was Sept? Getting close!
Knife and stairs - not a good combination even for me! Sounds like he's speedy in whatever he does -- grab and run. The air show sounds interesting & new fun for Noah.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of people found shade under the big plane. When I enlarged the picture you can really see everyone sitting and standing there...haha
ReplyDelete