...my sweet girl is growing and growing TOO FAST.
Two big milestones in the past few weeks are that she is now eating solids and she can sit up.
Yep. SIT. UP.
Not like "Hang tight little one, I'm gonna run to the next room" sit up but she can sit up alone without me when I'm right there.
Sniff. I mean she's almost 6 months. Sniff. It's time right? Sniff, sniff. :)
LOVE her big smile and her precious toes!!!!!
ReplyDeletei can't believe our girls are growing so fast. it makes me especially sad because i think we're done w/ having more!!
Nanner face! Nanner face!
ReplyDeleteHer toes are adorable!! I love it.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, they are all growing up too fast. I love every different stage of life, but I really just want to freeze time and keep them this way.
I'm so excited --- a real girly girl with her toes painted...!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...such a big girl! I can't believe she is already almost 6 months old, so not possible! Love, love her painted piggies. I'm definitely going to have to paint Lucy's toes. Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she's sitting up so well already! And, I love the painted toes. She's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful, even with bananna's all over her face...
ReplyDelete