Blaire has been crawling for awhile but this video caught her on the stairs. She is strong, fast and a monkey. I am having trouble loading video so bear with this terrible post! I need to see if the videos from my Flip are working.
ok i know every kid is different... but please tell me blaire is an exceptional child??!!! harper is only 4 weeks younger and can barely sit up and doesn't even push up onto her hands and knees when she's on her tummy. is she just lazy or should i be worried? or is blaire seriously going to be the next shannon miller? regardless, that girl can MOVE! she just wants to help out with your marathon training! how sweet! ha!
Blaire was trying to go up that first stairs when Papa Rob and I were there last month! I guess that she'll always excel because she's trying to keep up with her Big Brother Noah!!
ok i know every kid is different... but please tell me blaire is an exceptional child??!!! harper is only 4 weeks younger and can barely sit up and doesn't even push up onto her hands and knees when she's on her tummy. is she just lazy or should i be worried? or is blaire seriously going to be the next shannon miller?
ReplyDeleteregardless, that girl can MOVE! she just wants to help out with your marathon training! how sweet! ha!
Love it!!! Get that girl to a dance class ASAP! ;)
ReplyDeleteBlaire was trying to go up that first stairs when Papa Rob and I were there last month! I guess that she'll always excel because she's trying to keep up with her Big Brother Noah!!
ReplyDelete