Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Randoms

Noah LOVES movies.
He has a library of movies and he is very particular about them.
His favorites right now are Madagascar 1 and 2, Bolt and Toy Story 1 and 2.
Sometimes he likes to cover himself up and watch it.

Such a strange thing to do...
He's a mess.

Saxie likes to get in his bed sometimes. Typically she hides underneath.

A shot of the grandmas...mom was practicing with the Baby Bjorn.
They look like pros!




4 comments:

  1. Your Mom is so cute, Abby. you look just like her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom looks so young!! Great genes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, the baby bjorn! I LOVED mine. I still use our Ergo for Jack and Lainey. Blake makes fun of me for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like a pro because she IS a PRO!!! Always has been a PRO!!! If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck..... just sayin'.
    I learned from THE BEST!!! : )
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete