This week has been the busiest we have had in a LONG time...
The two weeks of birthdays have finally come to a close. Hallelujah!
Not only am I a crazy person who thinks my kids understand that the day of their true birthday must be special as well as a party that is not on their birthdays and with my 30th birthday stuck in there in the middle...it made things a little nutty around here.
all 3 sets of grandparents were coming up as well as my sister and 5 month old nephew, hence the baby bed. We were so excited to have everyone!
We had reservations for dinner but before that we headed downstairs to the hotel restaurant and sat down and in walks my very best friend, Brooke, and her boyfriend, TJ.
I had this feeling she was involved and I interrogated everyone that I thought would know something but when she walked in I still got really excited and cried! I'm a dork.
That's what happens when you have been friends with someone since you were 15 and she has walked through every phase of life with you!
A great surprise and a great night...dinner at our favorite restaurant, The Bristol and a night away with dear friends. It was the perfect birthday gift!
We came home Saturday morning after my AMAZING in-laws watched our kiddos all night and we had Noah and Blaire's birthday party.We had our families and mostly neighbors come up to our gym for a little celebration!
Our gym has an employee who runs the entire party and let me just say...she was AWESOME!
Brooke made both the kids a mini cake and all the guests cupcakes.
She is so talented at baking and I'm so thankful for how much love and time she puts into them...just watching her decorate them made me tired.
Our gym has an employee who runs the entire party and let me just say...she was AWESOME!
She is so talented at baking and I'm so thankful for how much love and time she puts into them...just watching her decorate them made me tired.
She made a Jessie cake for Blaire and a Woody cake for Noah...it was a Toy Story theme everywhere.
They weren't just cute but SOOOOOO good. Wow.
My mom and Blaire.
This picture is just to show Blaire's first birthday outfit.
I had this adorable shirt made on etsy.
The crew.
Blaire LOVED her smash cake.
Then we ended this crazy weekend with Blaire's baptism at church.
Oh so sweet! She did so good for Pastor Adam and we were thrilled.
Such an amazing moment for us.
This picture is just to show Blaire's first birthday outfit.
I had this adorable shirt made on etsy.
Then we ended this crazy weekend with Blaire's baptism at church.Oh so sweet! She did so good for Pastor Adam and we were thrilled.
Such an amazing moment for us.
Today, I felt so overjoyed and loved. We are so blessed by family and dear friends.
It's amazing to look around and see so many people that care for you and your family.
We are so thankful for that...now if everyone can turn around and come back, that'd be great!
You should be an Event Planner, the entire weekend was a wonderful success! Thanks for all your planning and organizing...we enjoyed every minute.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to all of you! That's fun to celebrate the kiddos birthdays together! Also, super neat that you combined Blaire's baptism. :)
ReplyDelete