I can hardly believe she is 18 months.
What is even harder to take in is that she is 6 months away from turning TWO.
I love her so much.
Height: 33 inches (88%)
Weight: 26 lb, 3 oz (75%)
Teeth: All of them...finally.
The canines are poking through the gums so they aren't all the way in but at least we are past the hard part.
Words: a lot. The girl will repeat anything or at least try.
She is starting to put two words together like, "Hi Mommy." When she can't seem to find the words she needs, she screams.
It's wonderful. ;) She is also making animal sounds which is hilarious.
Favorite things: books, bath, the potty, swinging on the swing set, bubbles, coloring, stickers, dancing.
She is quite funny and has a crazy personality.
See you for the next "stats" update when she turns 2!
I might have to rethink Baby #3.

Love the picture....Blaire leaving baby stage...yes, this is the time baby thoughts start coming again !
ReplyDelete