Our summer "To-Do" list is trucking along...
We wanted to go fishing at Deanna Rose. Every time I take the kids, Noah wants to fish but I always told him that Daddy has to come with us in order to fish.
There a three reasons for this:
1. Blaire will jump in the pond while I'm fishing with Noah.
2. I am not baiting the worm on the hook.
3. I'm not taking the bloody fish off the hook and throwing him back in.
Yee haw!
Noah checking out the bobber.
My little fisherman who didn't like the fish.
This does not surprise me in the least.
He'll tackle you and take you down but the kid hates bugs and now fish that flop around in front of him. Can you blame him?
Overall, it was a good time. Blaire chased the ducks and Noah dodged flopping fish.
I chased Blaire and Nate did the fishing. Something is very wrong with this picture.
Presh!!
ReplyDeleteBut you could totally bait the hook and throw back that fishy!! :)
Thank you! I refuse to bait a hook and I refuse to throw a fish back in. Mock me all you want. I don't care. I won't do it. I'm glad to have found an ally in you in that regards.
ReplyDelete