I have pictures coming from my mom, my phone and my camera so I'm going to post them in waves.
These are from my mom. Thanks for taking your camera on the boat!
We spent the first half of our trip at my dad's in Edmond.
The second half of the trip was spent at my mom's and then Nate and Noah stayed at Nate's parent's campsite and Blaire and I drove back to my mom's house each night. I don't love the outdoors so this was perfect for us...and considering it was 104 degrees, I needed to sleep in the cold!
Mom came up and visited us at the lake. We had a great time on the boat.
Noah just wanted to drive and watch. Blaire wanted to walk around the whole time and get in the water.
Typical.
Mom and Blaire having a moment. The whole time Blaire just screamed, "Mimi! Mimi!" whenever she couldn't see her. Blaire never wants anything to do with me whenever we are home visiting family. There is someone out there who will give her even more attention. She already knows how to work the system.
This pose right here is pretty much a daily battle.
She doesn't want to leave...
She doesn't want to get her diaper changed...
She wants down...
Just elbow Mom in the face and you can go.
Then when she gets down she offers you a goldfish.
Of course she does.
Nate and I on the boat.
Sometimes this reminds me of when I didn't even know him and I would go down to the lake with my sister and he would be there...who knew he would be my future husband?! I would have paid more attention.
Noah driving the boat with Crystal. That's all he wanted to do...drive the boat and honk the horn.
More pics to come...I have to go get the aloe vera! Too. Much. Sun.






Your kids are too cute! I love the goldfish. She's trying!
ReplyDelete