Thursday, August 4, 2011

Go Karts...Branson Style

A few disclaimers...
1.  Ignore my side conversation.  Lucky for you, I took out the scream in the beginning.  I feel like it's like in the old days when you would hear your own voice on the answering machine.  Ewww.
2.  Yes, we are those parents.  We totally made him hit the wall.
a.  I sound super concerned at the end that he can't get to the gas pedal.  My voice is way more serious than I really felt.  Gosh, people probably thought I was one of those crazy moms!
d.  He loved it!
z.  We totally told them he was 4 and could drive it.  I felt like a rebel.


Too bad we don't have video of Nate and I driving our own grown up Go-Karts!
We had fun too...felt like I was back at Celebration Station in T-Town.
Woot, woot!

1 comment:

  1. He drives real good for a 3.5 year (almost 4) year old !! and yes..you sound just like the rest of us did when our kids did something new. haha

    ReplyDelete