Noah is officially a preschooler! Weird!
When someone asks him how old he is, he immediately says 5.
He might look five but let me tell you, he's 3 and I'm so excited for him to learn new things at school.
He loves it so much already and I need to get used to the new rules.
A teacher doesn't help him wipe?!
I sometimes let him do it but ewww, gross, I know he doesn't get it clean enough!
I pick him up curbside?!
You mean I can't walk in and drill the teacher about what all he did that day??
(I wasn't too bad at this but I'm just so curious!)
He has to choose to eat a snack??
He'll starve! (Ha, who are we kidding!)
So big. Blaire rocked MDO. She walked in like she owned the place.
I wouldn't have expected anything less.
Sassy pants not wanting any part of a group picture.
Do you notice my finger pointing directly at her?!
I must have been using my "mom" voice.
Happy School Year!!
Wait a second. Wasn't Blaire just born?! She's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteSuch a good happy picture of them both! Miss Blairey is growing fast!! hahaha at the "mom" directive picture....hahaha
ReplyDelete