Friday, October 7, 2011

Monster Track Bath and Texas Stinks!

Blaire is so balanced...she looooooves her babies and her pink but the girl knows how to hang with those monster trucks too.  Can you blame her?  Big wheels and a crazy brother making strange crashing sounds...seems reasonable.



Although it looks like Noah is making a funny face, I'm sure he's screaming, 
"Miiiiiiiiine!"
I'm just so glad they won't be sharing clothes when they are 16 because Lord knows the cat fights my sister and I used to get into about taking clothes.  

In other very important personal news...it's OU/TX weekend and everyone I know (okay not really) is in Dallas, wearing red, and screaming BOOMER every five seconds!  It doesn't help that my dad is dangling a ticket in my face and asking me when he can pick me up from DFW Airport!!  
If only it were that easy!  


BOOMER SOONER!!  
(Imagine my hand doing long horns down...thanks)

2 comments: