Our poor future children will probably not be as lucky as sweet Noah, oh the firstborn! :)
We, or should I say, I, wanted to splurge on Noah's baby bedding. To start, this child LOVES his bed so much...he loves to sit in it after he wakes up and never wants to get out on the first try, he periodically wants me to put him in the crib just to play, and he NEVER sleeps well away from this bed, this bed is his home. I couldn't be more thrilled about it and I especially loved this moment yesterday when I was changing the sheet on his crib...it made the over priced bedding worth it! His bumpers are sooooooooooo soft and he just wanted to cuddle.



Looks like money well spent! Maybe you will have to splurge again for baby number 2!
ReplyDeleteSo precious. In fact, that looks so comfortable.....move over Noah here come gramma
ReplyDelete