Easter was so much fun for us this year...Noah was much more into it than last year! :)
I just want to first say how thankful I am for the Resurrection and how we can live with joy and hope knowing that our God loves us so much. I'm amazed each day by God's grace and favor. I hope each of you were tremendously blessed on Easter!
So our morning started out with an Easter egg hunt in the basement...we had practiced on Friday at my friend, Val's house where I literally had to hold up the egg and wave it in the air because he truly would have rather played with the toy mower. I think that practice round helped him with our hunt. He realized there might be....C-O-O-K-I-E-S and he was glued after that!
"Oh yeah! This better have an animal cracker in it or I'm done."
"You so crazy mom! Quit saying cheese!"This was our pre-church photo...he wasn't wanting to sit still.
Can you tell? He's barely saying it. Hilarious!
At the end of the night we decided to dye some eggs. Noah was not interested until he realized he could chunk them in the air! He didn't actually end up throwing it and it's a true miracle. Do you see that look in his eye? Holy cow. What's even funnier is the look in Nate's eyes! It's half smiling for the camera, half oh crap he's gonna throw it!
At the end of the night we decided to dye some eggs. Noah was not interested until he realized he could chunk them in the air! He didn't actually end up throwing it and it's a true miracle. Do you see that look in his eye? Holy cow. What's even funnier is the look in Nate's eyes! It's half smiling for the camera, half oh crap he's gonna throw it!Happy Easter and happy spring!


noah is so stinkin cute.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about the Easter Egg hunt.
ReplyDeleteHe's sooooo handsome in his Easter clothes and hair combed so slick! Ohhh he's so good lookin!