Friday, April 24, 2009

Noah's Obsession

My sweet baby loves one thing sooooo much that I can literally do anything I want knowing that he will not move a muscle while it's on...it calms him when he's upset...it makes him laugh before bed...it makes him a happy baby...CARS, the movie.
Be careful though not to say the word unless you want a baby looking you in the eye pointing at the TV and if you say no, here comes a fit!

"I love me some Mater momma."

Lightning McQueen is much better than say Barney. I tell Nate to be happy he loves Cars because it's even funny to adults. Nate would do anything to not have to watch Cars one more time. I'm sure something new will come around soon enough!

"KA-CHOW!"



4 comments:

  1. I have dibs on buying his first copy of Cars 2 in 2011!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Cars 2? No way! I agree 100% hands down so much better than being stuck watching Barney.

    We had a cars birthday party for Owen when he turned 3, that's how long it lasted for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an Engles "thing" CARS and TV's.
    Since Noah doesn't like to sit for long, now I can have Rob just put in the Cars video and Noah will sit quiet with Papa Rob and cuddle....

    ReplyDelete