Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Outdoor Living

It was GORGEOUS today and so we spent the afternoon outside.
All I have to say is...BOYS! What can you do??

"I'm just going to stir Saxie's water real quick!"
"And now I'm going to...mmmmm! Saxie's water is so much better than mine."
GROSS. What can you do? Personally, I take pictures.
This was hilarious to me because Noah was just a baby last summer when Nate would mow and we'd watch him then but this time Noah wanted to basically PUSH the mower! He carried around a wrench the whole time in hopes that Nate would have a mechanical need but no such luck. The first mow of the year kicked off a favorite activity for Noah, if only he could learn to edge.

1 comment:

  1. He's a stud... what great threads he has on! :-) I miss you guys... BIG TIME!

    ReplyDelete