Thursday, April 9, 2009

We've got a runner!

Noah has been walking for 4 months now and he took to it really well. He loves to run now and do laps around anything possible. Our Flip camera has been on the fritz but I think I got it back to working today...we shall see. Anyway, enjoy the video of Noah and Nate playing chase!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time! I love his giggle and excitement.

    Have you ever laughed as much as you have in parenting? I tell you this is the best job in the world. Glad you are enjoying it!

    And, thanks for linking our button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That's so much fun! That made me a little teary!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hilarity of his laughter is contageous & we love to watch the video over and over, laughing right along with him.

    ReplyDelete