Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Big Top and the Big Bed

It was a weekend of big things.
Noah and I went to the circus on Saturday and then that evening we put up his big boy bed!

Noah was such a big help to Nate! He wanted to screw in every screw.

He LOVES his bed.
For starters, he was basically as long as his crib mattress. He was giant in that thing.
He loves watching movies on his little DVD player in his bed.
He has slept all night the last two nights and napped both days in his bed...woo hoo!
I lay down with him to start but he's really good after that, never gets up.
I'm just really thankful we waited...he's ready now but he wouldn't have been when he was barely two.

We got there early for a pre-show where we got to go stand on the floor and see some of the performers and animals. That was actually the best part!

The big black stallion!

The elephant came out and did a couple of paintings.
Noah really enjoyed the circus and I will say it was worth the money. It was super cheap for what they gave! It also helps that Noah isn't a sucker for the trinkets and toys they try to sell. I could barely get him to eat concession food so he's a cheap date. :)
My baby is growing up! He is old enough for the circus and a big bed...how did this happen?

4 comments:

  1. He looks very happy in his big boy bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you notice how many milestones happen at once? And then you realize that your baby has gone from well, a baby, to a big boy/ It's so crazy watching that.

    Congrats on the big boy bed!! And the circus looks like it was a blast. We'll have to catch it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! We got similar bedding for Pearce and I love seeing it on someone else's! You rock, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still in denial that he is in a big boy bed! Crazy how fast it goes! He looks precious in his cute new bed! Go Noah!

    ReplyDelete