Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Biggest Battle

This week has been a challenge...Noah and I are both sick! Not fun at all and it's nothing but a terrible cold that has to run its course and Noah's Dr. said one to two weeks. Are you kidding?! Anyway...we are slowly feeling better and to top it off it poured all day, which is fine by me, I love the rain but a bored toddler...not so much. This is where the biggest battle comes in...Noah has a thing for Saxie's food and water. He doesn't eat it or drink it, he just likes to stir it, mix it and mess with it. And the only time this presents a problem, is when it's raining and the food/water bowl are in the kitchen. The little munchkin and I had words today. As you can see, taking pictures of this doesn't really help enforce my discipline. Oh well, I'll get him next time. ;)
"I'll just take my spoon and mix it up for Sax."

"Oh good, I scared her off. Nooowww the water...stir and mix."

As I'm going batty inside, Nate is just unloading the pieces to our new swing set. This is only 3 out of 4 boxes...there are hundreds of pieces. So much work but so exciting!
Thank you Pop!



3 comments:

  1. mike and i were sick too, and now brax is! double ear infection. uuughhhhhh.
    man, it looks like nate has his work cut out for him.
    i'm glad i'm not the only one snapping pics when i should be enforcing the rules :-)
    we're looking forward to playing w/ noah saturday!!!!!! get well by then!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... I can't wait to see the finished product, tell Nate to get after it! :-) Have fun and send me pics... the real fun will be when Noah gets to use it.... woooooooweeeeeeee!

    Sorry you are sick! No fun at ALL!

    I love you guys....Dad/Gar/Pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great bachelor party idea for Dillon would be have the guys come a day early and assemble Noah's swing set!!! haha

    ReplyDelete