Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

This Mother's Day weekend was truly a blessing. My mom came up on Saturday morning and spent the weekend with us! We loved having you here Grammy. She helped me "gut" our front flower bed and plant all new flowers and then she watched Noah while Nate and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert! I forgot to bring my camera to the concert. Darn!

Grammy brought Noah a fun visor/hat. He wanted her to wear it.
Getting a ride in the wheelbarrow! He loved it.

Noah the caterpillar! Mom and I went to Deanna Rose Farmstead on Sunday.

He wasn't thrilled about stopping for a pic.

Checking out the ducks! We saw goats, cows, chickens, everything!
We had a great weekend. We love you Grammy!
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.





1 comment:

  1. Noah is sitting so "proud" in that wheelbarrow You could tell he was enjoying himself. He makes a precious caterpillar....Looks like a SUPER Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete