If you remember a few weeks ago, I gave a tour of our guest room and this week I'm back doing it for kid's rooms and nurseries! This is a fun idea from www.kellyskornerblog.com. I love it! Enjoy the tour of Noah's sweet room...sniff, sniff, he'll have a big boy bed soon!
We love our crib and notice the little turkey inside of it...he needs a good ten minutes before I actually get him out of his crib. He wants me to come in but he wants to stretch and play goofy games through the railings. Great time for a photo shoot if I do say so! I should have got a close up because every side of this crib has his little teeth marks from about 1 week of him figuring out he could gnaw on the wood!
I love this sign. It makes me leave him peacefully knowing that God is watching over him all night. These wooden hooks are not supposed to be covered with tons of stuff but this kid has a ton of stuff. I need to hang up those coats because it's summer time and those hooks aren't going to take much more. We love our Lightning McQueen bag Gramma Mary made Noah.
This is the baby glider and it has an ottoman but that went out the window once he needed room to play. The color of the fabric wasn't what I thought it would look like but we wanted a neutral and this worked. That picture to the right is my FAVORITE of Noah's 1 year pictures.
This is a great piece if anyone is looking for a book rack. It is from Pottery Barn Kids and holds a ton of books and a variety of sizes. It was a birthday gift to Noah from Pop and Mary and it truly helps with storage and is adorable!
This is our changing table and mirror. Noah loves sitting on top after a diaper change and making funny faces in the mirror. He is at the stage where I literally laugh out loud at the things he does!
This is the view from the hallway. I don't think many people will like my cheetah rug but for some reason I love it. It could be because it was a great find on sale at Pottery Barn Kids and it is that care-free mentality of decorating a kids room...anything goes!I hope you enjoyed my sweet baby's room!

I love that mirror over the changing table!! The rooom is so cute, you have done a great job and I love the colors!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bold colors. Thanks for sharing :) Amber
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool room! I love it! I was searching for a book rack like that...it looks so good!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I love his room, and I love the red!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the lead story for a famous room decorating magazine. I especially like the McQueen Bag, (hahaha). I'm looking forward to seeing those funny faces of Noah.
ReplyDeleteNoah's room is adorable, and I do LOVE his rug!!
ReplyDeleteI love Noah's room!! SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet room. I love your colors.
ReplyDeleteVery cute room. I love the color!
ReplyDeleteI really like those book racks! The bold colors are so BOY for lack of a better word- cute room!
ReplyDeletei love the fun rug!
ReplyDeleteI love the great book shelf!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your blog via Kelly's Korner - love this nursery! I'm starting to work on our nursery and was wondering...where did you find the letters for Noah's name - and where did you find the rocker/glider? Thanks!
ReplyDelete