Thursday, December 31, 2009
Blaire Update
My doctor is extremely nice and scheduled me to be induced next Friday, the 8th! Wow, I was so shocked and glad that she was okay with that! For those of you who don't know...when I had Noah...my water broke naturally but he never gave me contractions so they basically had to induce me with him. I'm going to be doing the exact same thing pretty much. I'm due the 14th but the 8th sounds like a great day to me and especially if it's not 4:45am again, ha! My doctor also said this way we can celebrate Noah's birthday on the 3rd and then I will be home from the hospital to celebrate mine before the 12th, woo hoo! Of course this could all change in a matter of hours if Blaire decides to debut but right now, I'm liking the plan! :) I also have a wonderful friend who is a nurse at the hospital and is already calling in favors for us and getting us the best care possible. God seriously has His hand in this! We are so thankful and blessed and are looking forward to meeting our little girl. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! that's so exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso what kind of favors are you getting at the hospital???? extra popsicles??????? is there like a special birthing room for friends of nurses?? what am i missing out on?!!!!!!!!
We are also glad for the scheduled date!!!
ReplyDeleteOur hotel room is reserved and we are ready for "baby girl"! Oh, on those special favors at the hospital, Rob, Crystal and I request lobster for dinner.......!!!.
Yay! I am so excited for you! Can you believe that your sweet baby girl will be here by the end of the week?!?! We will be praying for a quick, safe, and easy delivery.
ReplyDelete