Monday, December 21, 2009

"Pop, I want helmet!"

My dad, "Pop," got Noah this OU helmet forever ago but it's just for display so it sits on top of Noah's dresser. Well the other day after a nap, he was still in his crib looking around and wanted the "helmet." Sooooo...long story short, he wanted to wear it but it was obviously too small. Now he wants a real helmet and I'm pretty sure when he called Pop and said, "Pop, I want helmet!" the spoiling grandpa that Dad is...went that day and got an OU toddler helmet. Noah will be so shocked and excited when Dad brings it when we have Blaire.

He's trying it on...

"Come on, fiiiiiiiitttttt!"

"What is the deal here?"

"Mom, it's not fitting."

So funny...I swear he was talking to the helmet.





1 comment:

  1. I can see it soon, Noah will be the star kindergarten flag football player and Blaire will be the cute little cheerleader with her bows and ruffles!!

    ReplyDelete