Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tackle!

I know I have talked numerous times about how much Noah loves football but he is now growing into our little football player. He has learned that mommy can't be tackled due to the sweet baby in her belly so he likes to tell Nate that he needs to "sit" because Noah wants to "tackle!"

Today Nate was gone for awhile and Noah kept on about "watching football game" so I FINALLY turned the TV on to find some sort of game this afternoon and of course that's all he really wanted! He engages in football games like most boys but seriously he's not even 2 yet! I foresee a lot of Saturdays at home with Noah and Nate glued to college football...oh well, there's nothing wrong with that!

2 comments:

  1. We've watched this "football" video over and over and laughed so much!! The "Grrrrr" is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete