Well I can't believe it's almost here...my baby Noah will be TWO on Sunday. Wowser. It has flown. I cannot believe how big he is! Nate and I took him to the Dr. today for his 2 year check up and just seeing him playing with the same toys as he did when he was in the waiting room as a baby was so crazy! I told Nate I could not believe how big he is and how we are about to start this whole process over with our sweet Baby Blaire.
Height: 36 inches (3 feet)...80%
Weight: 34.11 lbs...97% (We will be cutting back on the Christmas candy!)
Teeth Count: all of them well up to his 2 year old molars...
I guess the next teeth are 5 year molars?
I don't really need to tell you what he's into because you see the majority of it on the blog but he is running, tackling, jumping, throwing...he is really physical so he can pretty much do everything a normal two year old should be able to...
He's really beefing up his language...he is constantly surprising us with his words. His new word is saying, "Delicious!" after eating something he likes. The one thing that I love that he says but probably should be correcting is, "Mommy, Hold you!" which means hold me as in him. Ha!
There is so much to say about him but the list could go on and on...
Noah we love you and are so proud of you! You are going to be the best big brother, we just need to work on that "mine" word. :) Happy Birthday on Sunday! We can't wait to celebrate!

yep, the next teeth he'll get in (w/out losing one first) would be his 6 year molars. aren't you glad teething is done??? brax has had such a hard time w/ it!
ReplyDeleteTWO years old!! His vocabulary is so good for a two year old!! We Love to hear him talk about 'football helmets'
ReplyDelete