Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Pre-Christmas Pics

Oh the joys of Christmas!
Nate is off work for this week and some of next week and it's been so great just hanging out as a family. Noah is loving it and I am too!
Yesterday I went to get my hair done and Nate took Noah to Target and I am not kidding when I say that every time Nate takes him on a shopping trip, the kid comes home with a present...enter, the red BEAN BAG!
Nate made sure Noah had just the right amount of beans in order to get in there and get cozy and then we let him open a Christmas gift early...the movie, Madagascar 2!
(Thanks to my brother and fam for getting him to love the first one)
Here is Noah chilling out on his new bean bag!

Not a care in the world...

Looks pretty cozy to me!

My sweet friend, Kelly, in Michigan and her daughter Addy sent Noah the sweetest birthday package. This adorable t-shirt was in there...it says, "Peace, Love and Cookies." I mean, how perfect can this be for our little cookie monster?! Thanks Kel and Addy (and the boys)...it's adorable and he loves it!

We went to our church's kids Christmas Eve service today (even though it's Christmas Eve Eve). Noah was able to sit with us and get his own battery powered candle for the candle lighting. It was so special and sweet and he did so good, even holding his candle up when he was supposed to! After church and running some errands, we got home and Noah started playing with his "football team." (See above pic) It's not always the same line up but he has his starters. They even tackle and he puts the girls in just as much as the boys. We did have to talk about how the porcelain Baby Jesus wasn't for tackling! :)
Have a great Christmas Eve tomorrow!!
We will have plenty of pics from Christmas morning...I can't wait to see Noah's reactions and hopefully it's fun to see snow on the ground!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the beanbag!! What a great way to kick back and watch a movie...I see more days of this to come while you are nursing Blaire! And, I also love the cute tee. Noah cracks me up how he is always in a tee and a diaper. Cute kiddo!

    ReplyDelete