Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My New Love

Well, it's official. I finally got a "mom" camera and I honestly couldn't be more thrilled! I should say WE since it is for Nate and I but seriously, I take all the pictures! We have been playing with it ever since we came home from Oklahoma over Thanksgiving and there is definitely a learning curve! It's not so much easy as the point and shoot ones...wow! Dad and Mar, you blessed us beyond belief with this gift. We appreciate it more than you know. Now, hopefully as time progresses the pictures will just get better and better.
Oh how I love you...

Noah giving Nate some serious sugar!

"Hello, Wiggles? It's me, Noah."

He's really into his "markers" these days...they are actually crayons but they can be whatever he wants them to be! He's typically really good with them until he started coloring my kitchen rug today. I think he had them 10 minutes too long. He is getting really good at his artwork though!

"Yeah, I can do that. No prob!"
I can just hear him scheming to someone...it's a fake phone don't worry.

"Just smile and say cheese! Mommy has got to stop playing with that camera!"






2 comments:

  1. Oooo is that an SLR? You are going to love that!! I have one and I am still learning how to use it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, now everyone can call you "Mary" and I can put down my camera and let you carry the torch!! Great Camera !! You'll have such fun with it !

    ReplyDelete