Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snow Days

As many of you know and are experiencing, it started snowing on Christmas Eve and didn't stop for a few days! I think we got about 8 inches total...I could be way off, we got a lot though and Nate had to shovel the driveway at least twice. We are expecting another inch tomorrow! I love the snow but not when you get stuck in your house and get cabin fever being very pregnant! :)
Here are some pictures from Nate and Noah playing in the snow...well the driveway but whatever. And yes, I'm standing inside taking pictures...I did venture out today with Saxie but being 9 months pregnant has its limits and playing in the snow is one of them.

Playing with their new monster remote control truck

Noah loves it and today he was crashing his lawn mower into the truck

Noah helping Nate shovel the driveway with an itty bitty garden shovel...so cute!

Making some serious progress!




1 comment:

  1. I hope some of that snow is gone before Blaire's arrival next week!! Noah's snow shovel is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete