Life of the Middle Class and Teething
I'm hiding, I'm hiding and no one knows where, for all they can see if my toes and my hair!!That Noah is a character!! What fun!!
brax does the same thing! he loves it! it cracks me up when he sits there and squeals under the blanket in anticipation of being found! or when we say "whhhheerrrre's brax?????" and he yells "I'M IN HERE!!!!!!!"
I know I say it all the time, but he is so stinking adorable and has such a big personality. Love it!
I'm hiding, I'm hiding and no one knows where, for all they can see if my toes and my hair!!
ReplyDeleteThat Noah is a character!! What fun!!
brax does the same thing! he loves it! it cracks me up when he sits there and squeals under the blanket in anticipation of being found! or when we say "whhhheerrrre's brax?????" and he yells "I'M IN HERE!!!!!!!"
ReplyDeleteI know I say it all the time, but he is so stinking adorable and has such a big personality. Love it!
ReplyDelete